BENDIX KING GPH CMD (COMMAND) PORTABLE
25 Groups, 20 channels per Group, 500 total channels
• Toggle Switches
• To turn on the desired feature, make sure the toggle switch is
facing towards it.
• LO/HI – HI= 5 watts of power LO=1 watt of power
• SCAN= scan desired channels within the selected bank
• PRI= Priority channel is now active
• Channel select knob
• 20 channels (no number bezel present) You must look at the
display to see what channel you are on. Beeps will alert you when
you are at channel 1 and 20.
• Follows as priority channel
• Press # key
• Press desired bank through the key pad
• Press ENT
CHANGING SCAN LIST
• Go to desired channel and press either ENT or CLR button to enter or
clear the channel within the list.
• You will notice a solid SCN in the display, this means the channel
selected is in SCAN.
• Press the desired number on the key pad according to the California
standard 16 tones that are pre-programmed. You will notice a CG
(Code Guard) in the upper right corner of the display. This will let you
know that you have selected a tone. If you have trouble hitting a
repeater either try another tone or hit the 0 (zero) key. This will place
the radio back to tone that may be already pre-programmed.
• If a TONE is not desired, press the 0 (zero) on the key pad.
• To enter a channel in the Command Group go to the desired
channel, press the * (star) key.
• To remove a channel, hold the * key and press the # key.
• To delete the entire Command Group press and hold the * key until you read in the display CMND EMPTY.
• At this point you will need to go to another group or the beeps will
• After programming the desired channels in the Group, press the #
key twice (the display will read GRP CMND)
• Press ENT and you are there.
LOCKING THE KEYPAD
• To lock the keypad press and hold the FCN key until the display
• To unlock the keypad press and hold the FCN key until the display